At some point in most peoples lives you will buy a house, whether it’s for the first time or multiple times. When it’s the first time you generally need to buy new furniture, have to select paint colors, look at redoing the kitchen or bathroom, possibly select flooring. Then there are the finishing touches like art, lamps, accessories, etc. So what do you do? You spend your nights and weekends going from store to store picking things out and wondering if you’re making the right decision. What if you had a design professional come to your home, spend time learning about how you live, what you want to accomplish, and how you want it to look, then THEY went shopping where YOU like to shop and prepared everything for you? And what if you paid them hourly to do so without up-charges on every piece of furniture you buy? If this fits you, then you are on the right page!
- Baby’s Room/Baby Nursery/Transitioning Child
- Accessorizing/Hall Decor/Living Room Decor
- Craft rooms/Hobby Room/Spare Bedrooms
- “Man Caves”
- Kitchen and Bathroom Remodeling (Specializing in Ikea Kitchens)
- Basement Finishing
- Small Commercial Office/Home Offices/Small Businesses
- Custom Window Treatments and Other Custom Soft Goods
- Paint Consultations – Indoor or Outdoor
- Customized Storage Systems for: Closets, Mudrooms, Pantries, Garages, Odd-Shaped Storage Rooms, and Laundry Rooms.
Submit your review